CENTURY 21 LAKESIDE REALTY
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
REDUCED** Drive through a private wooded park-like setting to a one of a kind beautiful lakefront estate, the former Crom Estate. Sitting on Lake Winnott, a large private all recreation spring-feed lake, the property gives you nearly 400ft of waterfront views and a private dock built for sunsets and boats. The main house will take your breathe away with massive cedar roof beams and Pecky Cypress throughout. This 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 & 1/2 bath home is over 6,650 sq ft with quality custom wood work, a huge open concept living space with 12 glass doors that overlook and open to a large screened in porch. Perfect for entertaining or quiet relaxation, the whole space combines to make a 2,500 sq ft Great Room with spectacular lake views and cool breezes off the lake. The ceiling is over
- Range Electric, Refrigerator
- Ceiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(S), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Wood Floors
- Central Cooling, Electric Source
- Central Heating, Electric Source, Solar Fuel
- Ceiling Fan(s),Forced Air
- Balcony, Great Room, Library/Office, Work Shop
- Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Equipment Shed, Green House, Porch - Front, Porch - Open
- Sewer - Septic Sys
- Irregular Lot,Level,Water Access,Wooded
- Detached Garage,Driveway,Other Parking
- Dirt Road
- From Melrose go South on SR 21 approx 4 miles. Turn right on Shore Side Trail to sign on left.
Property Listed By CENTURY 21 LAKESIDE REALTY
Disclaimer: ©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than United Real Estate River City are marked with the listing broker’s name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.