COLDWELL BANKER PREMIER PROPERTIES
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Cute cottage style, nicely renovated home at the end of the cul-de-sac. Fully fenced property with shed and fruit trees. Roof replaced in 2015, HVAC, electrical wiring, septic replaced in 2016, repipe / new plumbing, and new water heater in 2017. Flooring and appliances also replaced new during remodel. Nice floorplan, fun details in master and like-new kitchen. Washer and dryer convey. Just bring your things and move right in.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Energystar Appliance, Ice Maker-Refrige, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Laminate Floors, Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Wood Floors
- Central Cooling, Electric Source
- Central Heating, Electric Source, Other Heating
- Breakfast bar
- 14 x 9
- 9 x 10
- 7.5 x 13.5
- 24 x 17
- Deck - Wood, Detached Shed, Porch - Front, Porch - Open
- Cable - Available,Sewer - Septic Sys,Water - Public
- Regular Lot
- 49 x 100
- Concrete,Driveway,No Covered Parking
- Asphalt Road
- From Philips Hwy or Rt 95, take Emerson Ave exit, west on Emerson to Left on St Augustine Rd, right onto Brewster Rd., home is 2nd to last home on left.
Property Listed By COLDWELL BANKER PREMIER PROPERTIES
Disclaimer: ©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than United Real Estate River City are marked with the listing broker’s name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.