KELLER WILLIAMS CLASSIC GROUP
5 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Built in 2016 by David Weekley, this Craftsman style home in The Crossing at Twenty Mile is ready for a new owner! The two-story home boasts all of the upgrades you could want! Woodgrain, ceramic tile, spacious open floor plan, two-story living room with an abundance of natural light, first-floor office or den with french doors and tray ceiling, and plantation shutters throughout.
- Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrige, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- Basket Ball Court(S), Bike Path, Boat Ramp, Childrens Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Football Field(S), Nature Trails, Playground, Soccer Field(S), Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(S), Walking/Jogging Path
- Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(S), Sliding Glass Dr(S), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-In-Closet(S)
- Central Cooling
- Central Heating
- Entry Hall / Foyer, Library/Office, Lndry/Util. (Inside), Loft
- Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front
- Water - Public
- Consrvation Preserv,Regular Lot,Wooded
- Attached Garage,Side Entry Garage
- Asphalt Road
- Take Nocatee Parkway to Nocatee Town Center Exit. Go N on Valley Ridge Blvd (Away from town center, back under the parkway). Go about 1 mile and take a right into Twenty Mile.
Property Listed By KELLER WILLIAMS CLASSIC GROUP
Disclaimer: ©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than United Real Estate River City are marked with the listing broker’s name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.