BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES FLORIDA NETWORK REALTY
4 / 3.1
Contingent Take Backup Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A true Mid-century Modern classic in every way! You will love the open floor plan that flows seamlessly connecting living and dining areas with a chef's kitchen and outdoor spaces, perfect for family gatherings, entertaining, and everyday living. Natural light fills this spacious home through many windows bringing the outdoors inside. Start your day with coffee in the cozy banquette custom made for the space and end the day relaxing by the wood-burning fireplace or in your backyard hot tub while enjoying a cool beverage. Storage is abundant throughout and the guest room with ensuite bath could be your office or studio. Located in highly desirable Granada, walk to the park, Duck Pond & A-rated Hendricks Elementary or take a short drive to San Marco Square shops & dining and Downtown.
- Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Built-In-Bookshelves, Butler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(S), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Walk-In-Closet(S), Wall-To-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(S), Wood Floors
- Central Cooling, Electric Source
- Central Heating, Electric Source
- Ceiling Fan(s),Heat Pump-Air,Zoned System
- Entry Hall / Foyer, Family Room, Lndry/Util. (Inside), Separate Living Room
- Hurricane Shutters, Patio - Covered
- Cable - Available,Sewer - Septic Sys,Water - Public
- Regular Lot
- Attached Garage,Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- From San Marco Square, head S on Hendricks Ave to light at Southside Methodist Church. Bear right on Old San Jose Blvd., continue past the Duck Pond to R on Granada Blvd S. Home is on the right.
Property Listed By BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES FLORIDA NETWORK REALTY
Disclaimer: ©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than United Real Estate River City are marked with the listing broker’s name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.