REALTY EXECUTIVES OCEANSIDE
3 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Cozy Home in Desirable Pilgrims Trace Neighborhood. Nice updated Kitchen and Bathrooms with Granite. Lots of Open Space for Entertaining with Vaulted Ceilings. Large Master Suite with an Expansive Closet. Nice Size Shower and a Separate Garden Bath to go with it. Plenty of Storage Space including a Walk in Closet in the Garage. Home comes with a Vivint Home Security System and is equipped with Fiber Optic for Optimal Internet Speeds. Roof, HVAC, and Water Heater all 5 Yrs. old. Located within an Established Neighborhood and close proximity to Eateries and Shopping at the Oakleaf Town Center just down the street. Don't miss out on this one, Priced to sell.
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker-Refrige, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, Walk-In-Closet(S), Wall-To-Wall Carpet
- Central Cooling
- Central Heating
- Bonus Room/Game Room, Lndry/Util. (Inside)
- Cable - Available,DSL Available,Sewer - Public,Water - Public
- Regular Lot
- Attached Garage
- Asphalt Road
- From I-295N, exit Collins Rd and turn Left. Follow Collins Rd for approx. 2 miles. Turn Right onto Walden Rd. Walden turns into Pilgrims Trace. Property is on the left.
Property Listed By REALTY EXECUTIVES OCEANSIDE
Disclaimer: ©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than United Real Estate River City are marked with the listing broker’s name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.